How does it work?
Most people have never purchased and designed flowers for a large event before, so we are happy to share our expertise and guide you through the process.
- Start with a phone call or email. Please be sure to let us know a few details of your day — the when & where and whether you have a coordinator assisting you.
- We will confirm your date is available, and we also have a questionnaire we will send over for you to review and share with us.
- If you are local or have a visit planned, we’ll set up a consultation. If not, we’re completely comfortable working with our out-of-town brides over email and phone as well.
- Once we have a feel for what you want, we’ll provide a quote. If you would like to move forward at that time, a 10% deposit and signed contract will hold your date.
- Two weeks prior to your event, payment in full is required so that we can provision all the beautiful blooms for your wedding.
- We have all of your gorgeous flowers ready for your Big Day!